Sunday, Jan 31
- Sunday, February 7, there will be a chili cook off, game watching party. It will begin around 5 with kickoff at 5:30. Enter your chili in the contest and enjoy the game.
- Saturday, February 13 at 6:00 p.m. will be our Valentine's Dinner at Dayspring. It is a catered meal. Cost is $25 per couple or $13 per individual payable at the door. Please come join us for the dinner.
- David and Mary Lynne celebrated their 54th anniversary this past week. Congrats to a wonderful couple!
Sunday, Jan 24
- Women's Brunches are being planned for 2016. See Lindy Adams if you would like to host one in the summertime.
- We are still in need of volunteers to plan services. Please sign up on the calendar board.
Sunday, Jan 17
- Hannah is turning one and everyone is invited to celebrate next Sunday, January 24 at 2:00 at the building. The party is come-and-go. Your presence is present enough, but if you would like to bring something, gently used items are welcomed; or, in lieu of a gift, we would appreciate your contribution to either of these local charities:
Whiz Kids Oklahoma
The Children’s Center
- Please send a card or note to Patrick this week if you can. Also Mary Lynne, John Avera, Henry and David Lowry could use a note.
- There is an elder meeting scheduled for Sunday, January 24 following services.
Sunday, Jan 10
- There are new pages for your directory if you have a printed copy.
- Please volunteer to plan a worship service